Because it's winter, and because I'm home on maternity leave and apparently have nothing better to do with my time (you know, like spending it with the kids??), we've taken on two projects in the last two weeks.

The half bath was first, we painted and added wainscoting along the bottom. Mark did the hard work of measuring and installing the boards, I did the painting. Jacob did his part by following his father around the house with a hammer and screwdriver saying "hard work" repeatedly.

Then came the kitchen and sun room. I painted it in two days while Mark was working and the kids were with Jean (yes, I'm
that mother that sends her kids to the sitter even when I'm home. But in my defense we need to get ready to go full-time starting next week).
The green is... different. During the day I love it. At night, it's really dark. And in pictures, it's really ugly.

Still not sure how we feel about this color. But we've decided to live with it for a while and repaint in a few months if need be.

In the meantime we start the tile back splash this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment