The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Friday, April 27, 2012

San Antonio, Texas

We are back... and I'm in love.  Texas was amazing. 

Since we were there for Mark's conference several people have asked what I did the entire time.  I think they assume I was bored.  So here's the brief rundown of the three days in San Antonio.

Fiesta!

Convention 5k at 7am (and I was top female finisher!)

River Walk

Mexican Market


Historic Hotel

River Boat Tour


 
Shopping

Cocktail Party

Dinner with Friends

Champagne Brunch & white chocolate raspberry french toast

Pool time

The Alamo!

Bike ride to the King William district and a Rotary meeting (again, 7am!)

Brazilian Steakhouse.  Big chunks of meat.  Flying wine angel.

More shopping.  Cowboy hat!

Hemisfair Park
... and a few other dozen things I'm sure I forgot. 

The River Walk was amazing, staying at the historic Menger was a treat, and I got a cowboy hat!!!!

No comments: