The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Bristol Invitational

Congrats to my husband for winning his flight in this year's invitational! 

He got three days of beautiful weather to play golf and drink beer. 

I got three days of peace & quiet.  I kid, I kid.  I did get two dinners out of it and an Under Armor pull-over with a portion of his proshop credit! 

He's the best.  And I'm glad he decided to play after debating the idea for weeks!

And of course, it wouldn't be a real WIW post without a picture of the dress.  I have endless dresses that I've picked up on e-bay that are just dying to be worn.  Hubby needs to take me out more... or play more golf. 




No comments: