Yup, that's just our MO. We can't close on a house- buying or selling- in any reasonable timeframe.
Apparently the 7 weeks First Rochester Mortgage had to do our paperwork wasn't long enough. Did you know that in some states you can put an offer in on a house and close in under two weeks??? It's true. It makes relocating to North Carolina look REALLY attractive right now.
We might close this week. In the meantime I've got a laundry list of people to call and cancel. The movers, the furniture, the appliances, the phone and cable hook-ups... I'll update you when (and IF) we ever close.
Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles
-
There's a lot of back story for this recipe. Let's start with the fact that
I joined Weight Watchers this week. There was a deal through work and I
deci...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment