The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yeah, look at me! I have a campaign sign!
Enjoy your view of it now. It might never make it to press. You see, there's this strange thing about having a young child and moving into a new house. Your money mysteriously disappears. Yup, gone. Just like that. I think it's something about the curtains and the blinds and the landscaping... now that I think about it those sneaky hydrangeas DID look like they were sporting some pretty expensive new blooms. Where do you think they got the cash for those, huh?

On a serious note, the signs will be up eventually. Not that you'll notice them amid the hundred's of signs "the clique" have peppered the town with. But at least I don't try to buy people's votes with stale doughnuts at the town dump on Saturday mornings :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hmm, a post that showed up in my google reader is not here, and I SO wanted to comment on it!! I am really sorry no one in Cdga would rent us an apartment because of our two dogs, because I totally would vote for you. The post (you know which one I'm talking about) was fucking hilarious, and exactly the sort of thing new people in town want to know! Kick some ass. :)