The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's back!

The blog, that is. Did you miss it?

We took a temporary hiatus while some personal things were worked out. Mostly, deciding if it was time to move on to a new organization or not.

Turns out, the answer is no. At least not right now.

Though I was honored to receive an offer from a great company, its not the time to move on to another job. But that's ok. And it's summertime, and what is better than working with a bunch of girls at parks during the warm summer days?

So welcome back (or should I welcome myself back??) If I didn't scare you away with the blog lock-down, I'm still here to offend you with my trivial little YUPPIE life.

No comments: