The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog
"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."
-Anon. about blogging
Yup, that about sums it up.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Caught in the act
Me: "Mark?" Mark: "What?" (Silence) Mark: "What? You asked me to make sandwiches." Me: "I was thinking more like... I don't know... you make them on a plate or something." Mark: "Huh? Am I doing something wrong?" Me: "Never mind."
Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles
-
There's a lot of back story for this recipe. Let's start with the fact that
I joined Weight Watchers this week. There was a deal through work and I
deci...
Pinewood Derby
-
As a Cub Scout J got to take part in his first Pinewood Derby this year.
He turned it himself on a machine in one of the shops daddy calls on.
Then ...
No comments:
Post a Comment