The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My incredible, wonderful, amazing, exceptional, unbelieveable week

Yes, my week has been all of those things... and more.

A new job. It's going to be challenging, but I can't wait to start.

And yesterday, notification that I've been nominated for the ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award. To be nominated is an unimaginable honor. It is also very humbling- because I don't belong in this group of amazing women who are also nominees.

I can't say that I'm not often speechless, because mumbling incoherently is pretty par for me. But to not even be able to write of my excitement and honor for both this new position and nomination is rare.

What does that make me- writeless?

Speechless, writeless, and completely honored, I am very, very blessed.

No comments: