The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mid Winter's Night Fundraiser

Our kids don't go to the local daycare center. But when we were invited to a fundraiser to support the center (and I found out it was a FORMAL), we were more than happy to attend.

There was of course dinner and a silent auction. And dancing. Lots of dancing.And judging by the pictures... alcohol.We were glad to get out of the house, dress up, and support a good cause.
And apparently I supported the center more than I remembered. I got a phone call yesterday that I won one of the silent auction items. I don't remember bidding on anything, but apparently I won. I have to stop in this week to pay for it- and find out what it even is.

No comments: