I'm sure that this is going to be one of those outfits that K looks at as an adult and wonders why her mother tortured her so. The family marched with me in the 4th of July parade to help throw candy and I made matching outfits for Cricket and I.
I'm too lazy to write out the instructions here, but you can essentially make the dress/top in 10 minutes with two rectangular pieces of fabric, a large t-shirt, or even a pillow case. Since I'm too lazy (or honestly just too busy with everything else going on right now) you can follow THIS LINK to get directions and see more pictures.
Here's how our turned out:
Easy, huh?
Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles
-
There's a lot of back story for this recipe. Let's start with the fact that
I joined Weight Watchers this week. There was a deal through work and I
deci...
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment