The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Obama Update

For those of you keeping track, today is the 6th day since Obama's innaugeration.

On his agenda for today:

-create wild beasts, reptiles and livestock
-create man and woman in his own image
-take lunch with Mrs. Obama. Do some fisting... I mean fist bumping. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgtN-CtU_BU (If you don't know why this video is so funny you're either a nun or you're 80 years old!)
-give speach to American's. Tell them "to be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it."
-Create welfare program to give both humans and animals plants to eat
-Kick back with the cabinet hommie's and declare the day's work "very good"

On tomorrow's to-do list:

rest. declare it "very good"


Think I'm being a little heretical for making fun of our chosen one? Hell, I didn't start it. Here's the picture from the LA Times.

Nope. Doesn't look ANYTHING like Michelangelo's work in the Sistine Chapel.


Have a great week!

No comments: