On the left, a $17 tin of Boy Scout caramel popcorn. On the right, a $4 tin of caramel, cheddar and butter popcorn from Walgreens. In the middle, a Miller Lite beer. When I took the picture I intended to make some comment about how stinkin' expensive the Boy Scout popcorn is (although it was really, REALLY good). But unfortunately, the ill-placed beer between the two tins has taken focus off of my intended point.
Anyways... here is wreath #1 I made.
And #2. Nesting has gone into overdrive over the past two weeks.
And here's the baby's stocking. On the right is Mark's (which I made the first year we were dating), on the left is baby's!
Anyways... here is wreath #1 I made.
And #2. Nesting has gone into overdrive over the past two weeks.
And here's the baby's stocking. On the right is Mark's (which I made the first year we were dating), on the left is baby's!
And lastly, I have the BEST HUSBAND EVER. He bought me a gum drop tree!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment