The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

... I saw on late-night tv infomercials!

First off, the car swivel tray. Now you don't have to put your McDonald's bag in the passenger seat, it can literally be RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. Now you're blinker, your headlights, and your Big Mac are all at your fingertips.
A solitaire board. Because laying out the cards flat on the table is SUCH a hassle, you know? And now instead of sliding the entire stack at once, you can move each card, one... by... one...
The snuggie. I suppose anything contrite or humorous about this product has already been said elsewhere. I just wanted to add that this poor kid needs a better agent. I mean, he obviously wants to be a model. But somehow I think he probably set his sights on modeling Calvin Kline underwear in the buff, not a stupid fleece blanket with arms, you know?

Here's one for the girls. Silicone Concealers. I think the product would be better marketed under a different name. Like, I don't know, "THO hiders," or "damn, it's really cold in here but you wouldn't know it!"
Just when you thought being Amish wasn't cool enough already, now you can buy a Modesty Panel. Kind of like a dicky, but much more stylish. If you're going for that "I'm trying to be all sexy by wearing a low cut shirt but this modesty panel will keep me out of the HR office" kind of look.
Lawn Bag Holder. I think I have one of these already. It's called a trash can.

Hot Dog and Bun Toaster. Now THIS is something I would get a lot of use out of. Like, I don't know, maybe once? Look for this at office Chinese Auction/White Elephant exchanges this year, it will be a hot item.
Hair cut umbrella. No kidding, by far my favorite gift out of the Harriet Carter Catalog this year. Not only will you look like a total fool while your wife cuts your hair, but dude, your wife cuts your hair!
Drum Set Alarm Clock. If the BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! setting on your alarm clock radio isn't already annoying enough, this will certainly fit the bill.
Bumpits. Oh wait... I totally bought this at Bed, Bath and Beyond this year. I got this one covered Santa.

No comments: