The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A visit from Auntie Tewks

Auntie Tewks came for a visit this past weekend for baby K's baptism. I asked her to be the Godmother, and furthermore explained to her that the role of the Godmother is NOT to air my dirty laundry to baby K at a future time. Perhaps I should have picked someone who was not with me for four years in college and doesn't have pictures as evidence.

But I digress. Tewks and her boyfriend (dude, seriously, put a ring on it!) arrived Saturday afternoon. Because she's Tewks, she brought lots of gifts. Cute outfits for baby K, toys for J, and cream puffs for me from Bella Napoli. Michael played golf with J. And baseball. And pushed him around in his car. J LOVED the attention.

But more importantly, I'm pretty sure Tewks doesn't have any doubts that Michael will be a good father. (After he puts a ring on it!!) While Michael and Jacob played with his new toys, Tewks spent plenty of quality time with baby K. This picture she complained "Look how fat I look! The wind blew my dress and made me look huge! Couldn't you have cropped it?"
Really, Nicole Richy? Really?

I'm so grateful to Tewks for coming out to take part in baby K's big day. And looking forward to our family vacation in August!

No comments: