I can see my husband rolling his eyes as he reads this. "Come on... enough with the Wisteria Lane drama already!!"

But I'll get to that later. Let me start at the beginning- a Memorial Day weekend swimming party and kickball game at the park.

Kids staying up late, their parents dressed all funny and drinking lots of beer... you know, a regular weekend night in the 'burbs.

But it's a funny thing about living in a small town. Everyone knows everyone else.
And that's where we get to the drama. In the picture below is our neighbor Rachel. She's actually the sister of a girl I went to High School with. Small world. Her friend Jessica is the first ex-fiance (yes, the first. There is a second now) of Mark's friend Jake. But that's cool because they're friends with each other on Facebook. And you know it's cool if you can still be friends with your ex on Facebook.

But lastly, and most importantly, she's also friends with a girl that Mark has some... uh... history with. And she wanted to be in my picture. So I took it. And now it's on my blog. And I'm captioning the picture as "Jessica, Rachel, and that girl Mark slept with when he was really drunk."
Yes, honey, I really did just publish that to my blog :) I love you too!
All right, on the count of three everyone, cue the music... "It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all, it's a small, small world!"
No comments:
Post a Comment