The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kids say the damndest things...

When I get ready in the morning the kids are usually running around the bathroom causing all kinds of destruction. Pulling Mark's shirts off the hangers, emptying a box of tampons ONE BY ONE... you know, generally causing chaos and destruction but at least allowing me to get dressed and put some mascara on.

This morning I dressed in a brand new suit. Jones New York. Retail: $280. E-bay steal: $15 (with shipping!!!). I was rocking it. Until J spoke up.J: "Mommy, why are you wearing a red suit?"
Me: "Because I like it. Why?"
J: "Because you look like Santa Clause."

Oh, ok then. Thanks, little dude.

No comments: