The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Friday, July 6, 2012

... and more t-shirt upcycles

I know, I know, you're sick of the t-shirt makeovers.  But damn pinterest has my sewing machine working overtime converting the dozens of 5k and sorority t-shirts into useable running and workout tanks.

And if the ideas on pinterest weren't enough.... I started experimenting.
 I mean, if you can twist the back, and you can twist the shoulders... why not twist both?

 Simply cut the shoulders, twist the back...
 twist the shoulders...
 ... and reattach.


Or use strips to tie the shoulders and back...
 And why just twist the shoulders when you can braid them?

Same deal.  Cut off the sleeves & collar, split the shoulders, braid, and reattach.

So that's it for t-shirts.  I promise.  Next you're going to have to suffer through pictures of my door wreaths and river stone door mats!

No comments: