The long Thanksgiving weekend is one of the best vacation weeks of the year. You start the holiday weekend by stuffing your face and you don't necessarily stop until Monday. Or maybe you're still eating pecan pie for breakfast.
In addition to Thanksgiving itself there's one of the craziest freakin' shopping days the next day. Then more eating on Saturday and football to end it all on Sunday.
We cooked Thanksgiving dinner for our family on Thursday (ok, Mark did, I just made the pies), had a playdate with J's school friends, went to a 4-year-old's birthday party, did some grocery and Christmas shopping, went out one night with friends, rang the bell for Salvation Army, greeted Santa Clause when he arrived in town and had dinner out (if you count McDonalds... and I do... it was a reward to the kids for being so good while ringing the bell for an hour).
Most mother's would be content with that list as a weekend well spent.
But not me.
No, I have a special kind of A.D.D.
Posts will probably be daily this week outlining the following projects I took on when we weren't running around town this weekend:
Sewed a Skirt. Without a pattern.
Decorated the house.
Made Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe.
Learned how to do glass etching. Kind of.
Made chalk board wine glasses.
Created brown sugar body scrub.
Posts of each of the projects will follow this week. If I can sit down long enough to type them out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment