It's a tall girl problem: unless you specifically buy tall or long pants, you're going to look like you're in 1st grade and your mom is still making you wear your Kindergarten pants from before your growth spurt.
I bought these jeans on a whim from a consignment store in the fall. They're Levi's and they were marked down to $7. I paid no heed to the fact that they fell just above my ankles. I was going to wear them under riding boots anyways.
Since we rarely go out, I never wore them. And now it's springtime and the riding boots are in the back of the closet until the fall. So what to do with too-short jeans?
Roll 'em up!
Just like when I was a kid in the 80's.
... only now I've got better shoes. And less fuzzy hair. Kind of.
No comments:
Post a Comment