The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Friday, April 19, 2013

What I wore... From Forever 21

So there's a fake greeting card making the rounds on Pinterest:

I'd like to think I'm closer to 21 than 39 (I'm not), but I do shop at Forever 21 occasionally.

It's cheap.  There's a huge selection.  And it's really, really cheap.

Last week I found this great coat on the clearance rack.  Everything was an additional 50% off for President's Day, so it ended up being $15.  Sure, it won't last more than a few seasons.  But with my penchant for spilling hot tea/chocolate/highlighter/whatever else I'm carrying onto my clothes, it will last just about the same amount of time a $90 coat would.

And a note on the shoes.  I firmly believe that every woman needs to own a pair of red shoes.

They're great with black.

They're better with stripes.

And you can't possibly be in a bad mood while wearing them.

They are my "good mood shoes."


What do you have in your closet that perks up your mood when you put it on?

No comments: