The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Rochester Public market

Lately I've been up in Rochester once a week for a meeting.  I'm not a fan of the drive (I know, I know, there are people who make that commute every single day), but I love being up there on Public Market days.


Rochester's Public Market is incredible.  The produce is fresh (and cheap!) and where else can you find a bag of apples next to a booth selling counterfit Pandora Jewelry?

Yesterday's haul- all for $25.

The peppers are going to be turned into more Hot Pepper Jelly, the cherry tomatoes will be eaten by tomorrow, and the rest will go to the refrigerator until I can figure out what I'm going to do with it all.  


No comments: