The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

What's in a name?

Because I am egotistical at times (this website even says so!) here are some interesting facts about me:

Top 5 Facts for this Name:

31% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 74% have a higher vowel make-up. This means you are modestly envoweled.

In ASCII binary it is... 01010100 01100001 01110010 01111001 01101110 00100000 01010111 01101001 01101110 01100100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01101101

Backwards, it is Nyrat Miehdniw... nice ring to it, huh? Ni-rat Mildew. Perhaps I'll adopt that as my stage name.

In Pig Latin, it is Aryntay Indheimway.

People with this first name are probably: Male or female... We don't know yet. We're working on it! Thanks mom and dad. An asexual name.

Name Origin and Meaning: Forename:

Origin: Hmmm... Sorry, we don't know. I'm glad you don't know, because if one more freakin' person says it's Irish I'm gonna throw a hissy fit.

3 Things You Didn't Know:

Your personal power animal is the Bullfrog

Your 'Numerology' number is 1. If it wasn't bulls**t, it would mean that you are ambitious, independent, and self-sufficient. Although you are generally happy, loving, dynamic and charismatic, you can sometimes be egotistical, selfish and melodramatic. See, I told you I could be egostistical.

According to the US Census Bureau°, 0.007% of US residents have the first name 'Taryn' and fewer than 0.001% have the surname 'Windheim'. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there is only 1 American who goes by the name Taryn Windheim. Sweet!

To look up your name, the website is http://isthisyour.name/ Kind of like googleing yourself... but cooler!

No comments: