I understand the point of filling out disability paperwork- really I do- but can't there just be a little "pregnant" box to check?
No, the form wants specifics. "My disability is: (also state how, when, and where it occurred)"
That's asking for a little too much information, don't you think?
And my doctor is asked to specify the claimant's symptoms.
Umm... rapid weight gain, morning sickness, strange kicking from within...
Lastly, "In your opinion, is this disability the result of injury arising out of and in the course of employment?"
An answer in the affirmative is enough to make most HR professionals start sweating profusely.
Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles
-
There's a lot of back story for this recipe. Let's start with the fact that
I joined Weight Watchers this week. There was a deal through work and I
deci...
10 years ago
1 comment:
Umm... rapid weight gain, morning sickness, strange kicking from within...
Sounds more like you were possessed, to me.
Post a Comment