The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fun at Work

I know, the very title of this post has certain individuals rubbing their hands together and saying "ooh, she's going to say something stupid again!"

Sorry to disappoint, I just wanted to share the following e-mail exchange:

From: Lisa K----
To: Membership Managers
Subject: March Goal Checkpoint
Message:

Hi

We need to do a goals/objectives checkpoint for March. Please send me a time that works for you from the possible days below (send me a meeting invitation)

March 8th or 15-19th.

Thanks.


As requested, I sent a meeting invitation:

From: Taryn W-----
To: Lisa K-----
Subject: Taryn is awesome and is achieving all her goals party
When: Monday, March 08, 2010 10:00am-10:30am

She accepted my invite. And I'm not the only one having fun with this. My co-worker sent an invite reading "to review Jeannine's goals and give her a raise." Which, honestly, is even funnier. I want to go to her meeting instead.

Who says you can't have fun at work?

1 comment:

Janna said...

that's awesome... and nice to have a boss with a healthy sense of humor, too!