That probably would have been good advice to follow BEFORE I put a poll up on the blog about my totally awesome hair cutting job.
The first person who voted selected the "your hair-cutting abilities ROCK!" option. And I'm pretty sure it was Jackie, because she's a sweetheart and would say that even if I shaved my head.
Then there were a whole bunch of "Meh" votes.
But the worst was the vote for "Holy hell what did you do to your hair??" I didn't think anyone would vote for that. I mean, my bangs totally ROCK. And that vote really hurt my feelings. Which is definitely lame because who puts up a poll about their appearance and doesn't expect to have their feelings hurt?
But it turns out the person who voted for that option is not only the meanest (or maybe most honest) person in the world, but also the only person who could say that to my face as well as voting anonymously. It was my husband. Thanks for the ego boost, honey.
And the moral of the story?
Mark says "Don't cut your hair yourself!"
I say "Don't post questions out on the internet that you're not going to like the answers to."
Either way we'll see if Jessica can fix my mess today when I get my hair cut.
Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles
-
There's a lot of back story for this recipe. Let's start with the fact that
I joined Weight Watchers this week. There was a deal through work and I
deci...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment