Have I mentioned before that I LOVE our neighborhood?

It's only the beginning of July, and already we've had several BBQ's, bonfires, and a trip to the dirt races.

Oh, and then there's the Friday "book club" meetings in the park. (In this case, "book club" means "ladies gathering designed to justify drinking in the middle of the day")Some of our creative neighbors even made a 50-foot slip n' slide down the side of their lawn.

And in case you're looking at the pictures and saying "hey, isn't that..." Yes. Yes it is.

The trip to the Dirt Races in Canandaigua should have been its own post, but I never got around to it. We might have sent out fliers calling it "Party like we're a Ryan development," but that wouldn't have been nice. And we're a classy neighborhood. Classy enough to get the VIP box at the dirt track and drink Labatt Blue all night long.



What's next on the summer agenda for the 'hood? Probably more pool parties, "book club" gatherings, and any other excuse to get together and drink. This neighborhood and the people who live in it are why we overpaid for this house in the first place.
1 comment:
I'm hoping we'll have cool neighbors even though we're moving into a partial Ryan development ;-) Either way, I think I'll love my new 2700 sq ft house! I tease, I tease!! :-)
Post a Comment