The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Part I- The Adult Party

Parental Advisory is suggested for this post.

I could of course not put any objectionable pictures up, but then I wouldn't have many pictures. Because Halloween is an excuse for gainfully employed, responsible adults to dress inappropriately.We started at a neighbor's home and went out to a costume party at the Inn.
Mark wore his costume that I made for him a few years ago when Pirates of the Caribbean first came out. He was joined by a "pirate hooker." It isn't only women that use the holiday as an excuse to wear lingerie in public.
I had as a telemarketer, and Rachel attempted to tame her furry husband with a whip.
And this was, ahem, "Down for the Count." He won two different costume contests at the local bars.Happy Halloween everyone! Posts for Halloween Parts II and III will follow shortly!

No comments: