The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Things you miss when you don't have kids

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like without kids. I don't think I ever planned to have kids, but I can't imagine life without them. I'd miss things like this:

Haunted Hayrides. Or in this case, a $5 "family wagon ride" that was too scary for a 9-month-old and and 2 1/2-year-old.Child Labor.
Pictures like this. Thanks, daddy.
The mess a 9-month old can make while you take an unintended nap. You would think a child that age can not get into trouble in a room with locked cabinets. The toilet paper can not be secured. Take note.
The kids are incredible. I wouldn't take it back for anything. Even the messy, tantrum, crazy days.

No comments: