When I started dating my husband he used to joke that the middle of February was ATAT (All Taryn All the Time). Granted, my birthday and Valentine's day are only two days apart. So February 13th should naturally be all about me too.
But that was before kids.
This year my birthday started out beautifully. I arrived at work to find beautiful roses sitting on my desk. I went out to lunch with my husband. And we had plans to take the kids out to dinner at a nice Italian place (that just so happened to offer all-you-can-drink-wine on Tuesday nights).
K dressed up in a new dress. We headed out the door. We took two steps into Casa De Pasta... and K threw up all over the floor.
And again in the bathroom.
Birthday over.
Mark took her home, I finished off the night with J and my family, but feeling guilty the entire time that poor Mark was home with a puker.
As I'm working from home this morning (and being very, very, productive, FYI) K is on the couch watching the Disney Channel. And in between e-mails I made a batch of white chocolate-covered rice krispie treats cut out in the shape of hearts.
Quick, easy, and delicious.
You can find the recipe here.
Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles
-
There's a lot of back story for this recipe. Let's start with the fact that
I joined Weight Watchers this week. There was a deal through work and I
deci...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment