The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Friday, February 22, 2013

What I wore... Casual Friday- 2/22/13

So... I'm not really a "casual Friday" kind of person.  I can count on one hand the number of times I've worn jeans into the office.  I'm always worried that someone will come in and I'll be caught looking unprofessional. 

But I'm not against wearing a comfortable sweater and flats into the office on Friday. 

And since it's so miserably cold and cloudy, I brought a little sunshine in today.

Ok, a lot of sunshine.  This picture doesn't even begin to show how neon bright these shoes are. 
Shoes:  Nine West ($5 from the Oulet!  Major score!)
Sweater:  Forever 21.  Yes, I realize I'm a decade older than that store's demographics.  But their stuff is cheap, trendy, and most importantly... cheap.)
Necklace:  J.Crew knock-off from China- $10

No comments: