There are certain perks to marrying a man who once worked at Aeropostal and has great style.
For instance, when I go through my closet looking to week stuff out and ask him "Love it or List it? (on e-bay)", I get a straight answer. And usually when I'm asking, I'm already questioning the item to begin with and need the motivation to toss it from my closet.
... And then there are the times that having "Best Dressed, Class of 96" in your home is just frustrating.
I can't even show you the pictures of what I put on first this morning. But it wasn't that bad. Skinny gray cords, black tank, black cardigan.
Comments were made about the frumpieness of my outfit. So I changed.
My husband thinks this is appropriate work attire.
I argued that I needed something a little less revealing. I added a blazer and an infinity scarf.
He walked out of the room laughing with his hands over his face. Sure, the scarf IS a little large. But is it really so bad as for a husband to say "Wait, wait, let me get a picture of you so I can show all the boys at work!" in between giggles?
So I ditched the scarf. And added the knock-off J. Crew necklace. At this point he decided to stop digging himself into a deeper hole and just shut up.
Whatever. It's Friday.



No comments:
Post a Comment