I sew, and I like to dress-up, therefore I love Halloween. And I love Halloween parties.
But on the other hand the entire dressing up in public thing presents a dilemma. You should dress up and have fun, but at the same time you're still in a community where people know you. Professionally. Dressing like a hooker isn't going to win you any clients the following morning. Nor does it instill much confidence in customers.
Dressing up for Halloween is treading a very fine line.

I may have stepped over it this year. Or maybe not. I suppose that's the tough part. You never know how other people will perceive it.
Here's my favorite costumes of the night. How cute are they?
Not counting my husband, of course. He is a perfect Sherlock Holmes.
How lucky are men that they don't need to worry about crossing that line?





1 comment:
You guys are adorable. LOVE the Black Swan costume.
Post a Comment