The official disclaimer for the Yuppi Mom Diaries Blog

"Never before have so many had so much to say to so few people."

-Anon. about blogging

Yup, that about sums it up.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pinterest Spraypainted Shoe Update

So obviously I have an obsession with Pinterest.  It led to a lot of up-cycling projects, including these shoes.

I'm pretty sure I had a whole post about how to tape, spray paint, and finish off the shoes... but it looks like I never actually posted it.

But anyways... you can spray paint shoes.  Only the last pair I did only lasted about a day.  Whatever paint I used, it just wasn't right.  It instantly cracked and revealed the black faux-leather beneath the awesome neon yellow.

Which led me to another project- lace and a glue gun!

I know they're not much to look at here.  But they are super cute with a black dress (and matching yellow belt, of course!)

... I can see you're not impressed.

Very well, I will try harder. 

No comments: