Some days I pack my gym bag with my work clothes and then head off to the gym before work. Most of these days my clothes match. Mostly.
But some days I realize that I was still half asleep when I threw my clothes for the day into that bag.
Even worse, some days I realize that my shoes, although the same style, are different colors. At least I managed to grab one for each foot.
Here's the outfit from earlier this week. I actually dressed in the car after a run on the Victor trails so I didn't have access to a mirror until later in the day. So when I walked into the office and saw the ensemble I realized it was kind of sloppy.
I tucked in the shirt, so it looked a bit better. At least more pulled together.
And pairing the orange shoes with the green coat? I'm sure not sure about that. But they are fun shoes and it is spring.
What do you think? Do green and orange go together?
Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles
-
There's a lot of back story for this recipe. Let's start with the fact that
I joined Weight Watchers this week. There was a deal through work and I
deci...
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment