So this is my natural hair. Or was. Here's the story:
Everyone gets bored from time to time.
Some people get bored and so they eat. Others drink. Or clean closets.
Me.... I do stupid things. Like cut my own hair. A few years ago I gave myself bangs when my hairdresser refused to. She told me that with two kids I wouldn't have the time to blow them out every day and take care of them.
She was right.
But I'm a slow learner.
Last week I wanted a hair cut. Not just a trim, but a serious cut.
A normal person would have waited for the salon to open up and make an appointment. A bored person cuts it themselves.
It's not too bad when I take the time to go over it all with a large barrelled curling iron.
But ain't nobody got time for that. Not in this house.
So it has to be natural. Unfortuantely... this is natural.
Lesson learned.
Ok, not really. I'll probably do it again. But at least I'll think twice next time!




No comments:
Post a Comment