I could honestly walk into work on Friday (or any day of the week honestly) in pajamas. Aside from days when I have scheduled meetings, it's pretty quiet. Ok, really quiet. Sometimes I wonder why I bother getting dressed up at all.
I mean... is it worth putting on a pair of hose when I'm probably not going to leave the office let alone get up from my desk? I really do hate panty hose. And I'm pretty much guaranteed to run them the first time I wear them.
Yet as I write all these musings here you and I both know that I'm going to get dressed, do my hair (yes, I know it doesn't look like I put any effort into it... you wouldn't want to see me first thing in the morning, I promise), and slap on some makeup. I do all of these things because I actually enjoy it. I like picking out my outfit for the day. And I love trying to come up with new combinations for the stuff I always have.
Plus, there's always the expectation of Pinterest to live up to.
Today's outfit was an attempt at this classy yet casual Friday outfit:
Skinny jeans, brown boots, a navy blazer and a lacy white shirt? I can do that!
Ok, maybe not so well. And my lacy white shirt IS light blue from when my husband did laundry for me. But I'm comfortable, and warm, and it's Friday. Let's here it for the weekend!
Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles
-
There's a lot of back story for this recipe. Let's start with the fact that
I joined Weight Watchers this week. There was a deal through work and I
deci...
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment